Sunday, March 2, 2008

Apathetic Weekend

Ever have one of those moments where you start something that you just have to finish... this Sweeney Todd picture was one of those. Last night I started the second season of Dexter and this picture about the same time. I had to finish both it seemed in one sitting which is probably why all the stuff in the background gets all wavy but i think it adds to the effect really lol. But yeah didn't sleep last night again... that's twice this week Dexter was awesome and I think this picture was worth it but I was a frigging ghost at work that's for sure. But back to the real world.
So this weekend was well rather uneventful to say the least not that i didn't make good use of my time. lol I finally E-filed my Taxes and found out I get a really good refund which is super cool but apparently there was an error in the filing part which i fixed with correct information and it seems to think I'm still wrong so I get to call the IRS... YAY! That will be a blast. Once I finally get my refund it basically all goes to pay off credit I have I Owe me madre 600 some fro helping me with my Japan trip, i think 800 to one credit card, 400 to another and 500 to another... So I'll try n get my mom fully paid off and distribute the rest appropriately to the other debtors... Cause I'm a responsible individual. ;)
Over her we have another random attempt to put a character in a different situation than what you would usually see him in. "Woo Bat's What ever happened to Saturday night"

I'll be using a little of that tax return on me though I got boggle fighting ninjas for my car. Oh yeah they will fight till my car gets replaced. Some art supplies and I got a pretty blue Hukka pipe... it was that or Guitar Hero 3 for Wii and really i didn't want Kent playing my Wii non-stop and he would if I got that. So those are the for me things, Still saving for Japan hopefully fully reducing the debts I have to pay back will help there but commissions will still be awesome. Speaking of which I have almost all the ones I have had all drawn up I just need to post them I might just do that tonight. Then garner payments from the people whom still owe and try and get the ones colored that still need to be.
Truth be told the whole Japan trip is financially not looking so good I would really love to go but I just don't think it will happen this year and even if it does... May just be to hard coming back to pay that all off again. So I might wait till i get all my stuff paid off then Save up and take off and just visit Ryan where ever he's living right now on my own during a cheaper time of the year to fly across the country. I love Yosakoi but I have never been big of group trips I like to be able to just go do my own thing and kinda explore without a schedule oh that would be grand. Me and Ryan did as much of that as we could the last time.
This girl to the left here is Tamera she's a super cool chica finally back from the south and living here in Kansas again its so fun to see her and hang out with her again. She was spoced to come up this weekend but was un-able to due to a weird set of medical failures lol. Long story anyway hope you like the picture. This next weekend my brother Stephen, his GF and best friend are coming up to celebrate the release of Wii's Super smash brothers and I am beyond super excited for this. So I'll catch you all laters.
Oh i also got a schedualler so maybe there will be more order to the chaos that is my life:D

No comments: