Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A very CLEAN monday

Today after I got off work I did not hang out with Akiko, nor did i get to meet up with grace for art. I decided today i would do a pretty impressive job of cleaning the house and so I set to it making the house a beautiful place to live. This mostly thanks to my new roommates Vacuum seriously I'm in love with the thing. I also fully cleaned my car... only to find out that someone had stolen from me and they were obviously retarded. They skipped the CD player and other things I guess and grabed a stack of burnt MP3 discs i guess they wanted a lot of burnt music lol


This also explains where that one pack of cigg's disapeared to. Not that I'm complaining I mean I really don't smoke that often. But I kinda wanted to send those to Amber. Either way got everything nice and clean.


Then it was the Creative Corner which I have on Monday nights unfortunately no one made it tonight so it was just me and my roommates but that didn't stop me from drawing. I probably shouldn't have it on Mondays it seems to conflict with school. Although I had a brilliant idea for a T-shirt type funny design making fun of Venus fly traps in a sexual manner...
I call it ... PENIS FLY TRAP!!
Hope you like it. Other than that I'll see you all soon.

No comments: