Friday, March 7, 2008

Too Many Sapranos


So I went out and saw an opera with my friend Jessie tonight her Girlfriend was one of the leads it was a really funny piece. Not to long either. She's still trying to get me back for the car incident earlier so we got Ice Cream at Cold Stone and she made me a homemade meal... All very good. Other than that basically just worked which was boring as usual and got home and drew again... today's art isn't from that though I'll put that up tomorrow this is the business card logo I made for a commission this was my favorite of them but it's not the final image. Speaking of logo's which is a wonderful tangent to Winter and Wolf I am square with them for sure we were joking the other day on line thank god that's all over. So much stress for sure. Well My brother comes down tomorrow so more then catch you guys later :D
Pepsi

No comments: