Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hit and Run

What started out as what I assumed would be a pretty boring day got all sorts of exciting in the end. After getting to have a great conversation with my dear friend Tamera I was going to go off to work when my friend Jessie called and asked to use my car. She wanted to use it to get to class in a nearby town... it was a golf class. I know right lol. Anyway I was like sure I gotta work just bring it by when you're done. Before I heard from her I got a call from the CAMPUS police... dun dun dun... They were like "SIR! Do you know where your car is?" This is usually when you say it was stolen ;) But I said sure my friend Jessie took it to class they told me then that it had been involved in a hit and run. O.o talk about a kick in the sack a phrase like that will do a fella in and I had just cleaned it to :'( Come to fine out Cops had actually gone to my house looking for me. On top of that they got my number from my ratting out roommates not that I blame them lol but they called me at work. Apparently the campus police are very therow. So I go outside to call Jessie and low and behold she pulls up so i get the ok from the boss and we head down to the police station i was much relieved to find barely a scratch on my car. turns out she barely bumped this guy as she was leaving a fire lane where she had just been ticketed... Not her day to say the least. But I was glad to have that all behind me. She's going to take me to dinner and an opera to placate me even though i was pretty laid back about the whole thing once I found out my car wasn't destroyed. But yeah fun times in my life for all of you who live vicariously through me.


In Art news finished the color version of that ludo picture I drew a while back http://www.myspace.com/ludorock Awesome music and i hope ya like the picture see yall laters.


No comments: