Saturday, March 15, 2008

Far to early for Yosakoi

Well today was pretty long for sure. I had to get up at 9 to drive to Salina to preform for yosakoi. It was a great performance really we were preforming for a group of female leaders. One whom was a speaker from K-state named Grace from Taiwan. Her speech was moving and I was so glad I got to experience both. Afterwards I met with Akiko and Diana for some ice cream which I got for free cause I know the manager :D. Then on to yosakoi meeting I'm still trying to figure out how I can make it to Japan. But I was so so tired from staying up too late and getting up too early when Tamera made her way here after hanging out for a bit we went out for a meal and then she had to go off and hang out with a friend of hers. I got to chat with cherry about our adventures the night before. Always fun. Then i finished the artwork i was working on for you to see now. Pit from Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

No comments: