Monday, March 10, 2008

Super Smash Mizell Brothers Brawl



So I'm gonna start this blog with a picture of the very lovely Samus in her zero suit. I drew this a while ago and plan on coloring it probably in between a break for Super smash. So my brother his best friend Andrew and his GF Karlynn. This group dynamic is an odd one Seeing as well in some sense Andrew is like a needy BF and visa versa with Karlynn. So here's Stephen playing give and take with em and seriously they were fighting over him. Then there is me who hasn't seen my brother in almost the same amount of time playing the needy brother soaking up fun times with him like a sponge.

Well they got in on Fri and Karlynn had to stay at Aaron and Priscilla's house which is my other brother who lives in the area. So sense it suddenly became a boys night and my friend Dana was having her Birthday party well i figured they ought to go to one of the best Manhattan parties around. It was a blast we played guitar hero and Stephen actually picked for his first song the very first song I picked. "Here we go again" by OK GO. This was just a blast of a party. None of us really drank and or smoked but i got to cuddle up with this girl I met named Christina. I love meeting new people and of course the ever loving Cherry making the party even more fun for sure. Andrew caught himself a nice little girl lol and got to take his shirt off and parade around in a coconut bra. One that I made good use of before that lol. We partied there till maybe 4 in the morning Stephen was getting tired and I'll admit I was too. Came back to my place and chatted a bit then nodded off.
Saturday started great I had decided that I was going to cook Octopus for my guests mainly i just wanted to know if I could cook it lol. They were soooooo weird feeling once you got them thawed out. I didn't chance the heads or the mid section of the big ones in my stir fry so I just used those legs but the baby ones i bought were cooked up fully and each of use got to eat one. Side note maybe unrelated but I have developed some kinda weird rash I think it has something to do with he couch at the Ella house or something in my sheets. I changed my sheets so maybe that will fix that. But Cherry got to come over and help lol which was worth it just to see her face when she touched the octopus. But the meal came out tasting wonderful made stir fried rice too. Then we watched the death of superman movie and some clips from an evening with Kevin Smith before I had to go to work I was cuddled up with cherry on the not so good couch my evil brother had stolen the super comfy couch lol. Work was work.
Got off gave my brother a call to find out that he had found out that Wal-mart was doing a midnight release. Talk about super excited and They were getting the game at midnight. They came back and we lit into the game and played and played Super Smash Brothers Brawl is everything you could wish for and more. The stages are beautiful the characters wonderful and once you get the hang of it again just like old times. But Stephen had to take Karlynn to Aaron's so he took off at liek 3 in the morning and figured sense we were gonna stay up late and brawl and he needed to be on the road the next day he just crashed out at Aaron's house and got his sleep. I was up till like 7 in the morning mainly cause of that stupid time change. Went to bed and then it was Sunday.
My brother came back up here and brought Aaron apparently Priscilla needed to sleep and do homework. So we tried our best to unlock as much stuff as we could and brawl out too and Aaron cooked up some awesome spaghetti funny thing was the other reason Stephen stayed at his house was because he assumed I would skip breakfast but much to Andrews surprise I made him eggs n rice. lol. But yeah we basically played till they had to leave. It was a sad parting but hopefully I'll see him again soon. After they left i spent more time playing SSBB until i pitched taking a break and hanging out with Cherry. She suggested I wear a skirt and she dress up like a dude and we go out for ice cream. When I got there she had the perfect stencilled mustache and a great tie and hat too. So off we went to get ice cream and after wards we cuddled up n watched Venture bro's... So yeah so far pretty much the best weekend ever. I hope this week will follow suite... Be ready for a lull in art. I'll be playing SSBB a whole lot. catch you all later.

No comments: