Friday, March 14, 2008

Japan update

Well Tamera will be coming up today this evening in fact. It will be good to see here again after all this time. I always enjoy it when old friends resurface. This picture to your left I drew a while ago and only recently colored it's starfire from teen titans. Getting ready to leave for Salina to preform Yosakoi for a school i think O.o I can't remember. Apparently, we still have practice tonight. As far as going to Japan I don't think I'll be able to pull it this year with what I owe for credit cards, my parents, my school loan and my other loan. Kinda sad This trip sounds like it will be a great deal of fun from what I have heard of the plans. But you never know if i can raise 1400 in a week :D well a little less than that I have raised a significant amount myself so far. In other news been hanging out more with Cherry took her out for dinner and a study break two nights ago and just hung out with her last night. Always good times and lots of laughter there. But yeah more to come catch you all later :D

No comments: