Thursday, March 6, 2008

Camra Does Dallas

Well I've always said that friends come and go being best friends forever just rarely works... hell being married anymore isn't even a guarantee although I do hope when I find love it will be till I die. Anyway its that time again time to part ways with a friend I have known for yrs now. She's a manager at the store I work in and she's moving to TX. Personally I've never been a fan of TX having dated a girl from there and that not ending so well. However, I guess its cool shes from TX. But tonight we had our big going away thing for her. I even got my roommate Nathan to go out. He rarely leaves the house so this was a good step forward for him and it was great to hang out with him outside in a social atmosphere even if all we did was drink and watch the Office... We left before they went to the bars. I'm not a big fan of the bars so I wasn't going to do the bar thing.


When I got home i caught Cherry online and pitched an idea for some late night hang out time. She was down so long as she finished her German HW. We swapped stories... mostly mine again... i gotta learn to shut up an listen more lol. But we fiddled with her haunted record player and she mocked some of my Kansas accents. Especially this one "inawreck" From " I was in a wreck" We drank forties, listened to music, smoked and ate seaweed. Wild times I know lol. Very relaxing we'll defiantly have to do that again.


Best news ever only a few more days till my dear brother gets here and we have the time of our lives playing super smash brothers and just being brothers. I really do miss my family more and more. Not getting to see them as often as I used to takes a toll on a brother. But soon enough.


Well hers the art for tonight i finally got that picture of me as a pirate all colored up you can also get T-shirts of it here... http://www.redbubble.com/people/saintpepsi/clothing/825949-1-saintpepsi-pirate

No comments: