Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Living the life

Starting off today with Pit from Super Smash Brothers Brawl... Cause that game rules. Some might call me lazy or that I hold no grip on what real life consists of but these are just all horrible misinterpretations of what I truly do. I live the exact life that I want to right now. I work to pay my bills that's the only reason I work if it were not for the need to pay bills I would not have a job. I draw because that is what I love to do. I love life I try to fully embrace all aspects of it when ever possible so when I tell you these last two days I have done damn near nothing judge not by the outer assumption. But look at it as a way to see just how relaxing the reality of nothing is. How often in this social straining world do we get to just relax and do what we want to. When was the last time you read a book that you WANTED to read, or played a video game or taken someone out for dinner. The list goes on some how we have all managed to schedule out all the things we need to do to enjoy life and focused instead on something similar to progression of estate. We want more so that as most people would say they can do less work later... Build up your fortune so in your golden years you can be set. Right and on that road you'll wither and die creatively and I think that's a big reason for Alzhiemers... We aren't challenging our minds we need a reality that allows us to both challenge and enrich the higher learning functions that come from experience. So what did I do these last few days... Aside from The Artistic Corner where I got to hang out with Meredith and Keegan. Great peoples btw. I just played a video game. That's it just relaxed and had fun with my friends playing a game. I look forward to other such frivolous activities that mean nothing more than a time to rest your mind and relax. With that break from my art I had a new vision and eagerly drew out several drawing two of which you have seen in this post. But yes to all of you that read this never forget that the greatest lessons we learn in life all come from experience. I plan on living that life to the fullest. Lastly I end with tattoo art I did for my friend Katie Maddy.

No comments: