Thursday, February 28, 2008

And I'm an art thief




Below is a picture of me as a pirate :D
So today aside from another super boring day at work was both traumatic and wonderful. I know two of these things at the same time... Can that be possible. Well it can my fiends at winter wolf studios were called out for their logo being art ripped from another deviants art. This was a logo i created for them like 2 yrs ago. So it turns out that two yrs ago i referenced a picture this deviant had used for the logo i created. In fact I referenced it too closely. I hate art theft and in my absent mindedness i did the very thing I hate. Obviously winter and wolf were pissed I know I would be this threatened their livelihood. I squared it with the people who had originally bought the image still waiting back from the artist whom I'm sure will be a harder person to convince not to be mad. God my stomach did flips just something I as a younger artist just didn't think about and it came back to bite me in the ass. But tonight i redesigned a new logo and I hope this one will work better for my friends at winter wolf studios plus its completely my own design. All of it all me. sigh... that was the traumatic part...

The wonderful part was that my friend Cherry as witnessed in the pictures a few blogs back finished up her homework and I had the pleasure of taking her out to a few bars tonight. It was great fun we started out at O' Malleys, then on to Maes where we ran into the Ella house crew cause they like live there lol. then on to the Kat House Lounge where we cuddled up on a couch and watched TV backwards and made up voices for the announcers lol... great fun. Then on to rockabilly Delly where we finished up our night and I'm sure I talked her head off cause i never shut up lol but i hope i let her speak out enough. All in all t was absolutely a blast. plus we came up for random names for bar memorabilia.


When I got home I set right to work making a new logo for Winter Wolf studios as seen below.

No comments: