Sunday, February 17, 2008

Anti-ValentinesDay Party

So I went to a party this weekend. Friday for the anti V-day party and it was a blast. I got to hang out with my friend Jacklynn whom i had not seen for a long time and it was very good to get to hang out with her again and the rest of the Ella house gang was all there as well. But the best part of this was I got to meet this really cool girl, she said her name was candy... And she was as sweet as they come we danced we cuddled we were having fun and it was unfortunate that I had to go home but thats the terms of late night lol. Hopefully, I'll get to hang out with her again soon. Oh I also won a pole dancing contest woo!!!

Other than that work has sucked alot lately way to many people coming in to eat. Way to much stress defiantely feeling like finding a new and better job. I'm trying to get a job with my friend CJ out on post aka Fort Rileys way easier work and way better pay. heres to hopen i can get it.

Art for today is my take on Ursula from The little mermaid.

No comments: