Friday, February 15, 2008

Nigerian Princess

So I found out today that I work with a Nigerian Princess. Oh yeah who would have known right. But today I was walking past her and my hand brushed her butt completely by accident but she questioned me anyway lol. She says she never tells anyone she meets from nigeria her last name because they would intantly know who se was and apparently she was prettty much spoiled as a child and a teen and she wanted to live a real life and so working ina reaustraunt is apparently part of the REAL world... I'm In the REAL world you all :D But that was the high light of my Valentines day lol... other than that it was all work and cleaning the house for our new roomate.


this picture is from a conversation i had with my best friend Amber about girls being able to do all the things guys do lol




No comments: