Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pappa's got a brand new dance

Well worked again this morning and was woken up quite by accident by the garbage truck... This was quite fortuitus because I had already slept through my first 3 alarms. opps! lol. Work was work as it always is. Got out of there had a brief moment to talk to Tamera hadn't talked with her in a while. Then off to plasma where I finished up the art below, fan art of Travis touchdown from "No More Heroes" not a game for kids or anyone who doesn't like cussing, lude behavior, or blood. Also read some of my friend Jimbo's book so far a great read. Then off to Yosakoi where we were learning our new dance for japan which i am still hoping beyond hope to go to. It was cold as balls out and with any luck the Kansas weather wouldn't turn on me and I would get to see a lunar eclipse... I was not so lucky. Amber called 5 times so far today. LOL i feel so loved. Speaking of loved also got to chat more with Cherry so today was great except for that insane cold... Come on Kansas at this rate you'll freeze over... wind chill - 1 thats not celcious either.... O.o Well I'm done here and here's the sketch ;) Catch you all tommarrow.

No comments: