Friday, February 22, 2008

Mud, Rive, Stone

So I went to a play lasternight and it was really well done, very intense and I had alot of friends in it. My friend Ray who's part was majorally non vocal... he lucked out but i know hes a great actor so i kinda wish he had lines. Juice was in it too playing a character that was totally oppisite of himself and doing a masterful part. It was heart wrenching at time, made me laugh and jump in surprise and of course Cherry was in it had it not been for her heads up that it was on i would have missed it O.o oh my right. She played a local aid worked from a mission who just needed to use the telephone. Saddly she as well as everyone else got caught up in a crazy whirlwind of events that slowly spiraled away from any sort of norm. I was thoughally impressed and would go see it again tonight if i didn't have yosakoi to go to were having a big pot luck and then Cherry's Birthday party which should be fun as well :D See you all laters. Below you will find a drawn up version of a character in my friend Jimbo's book.


No comments: