Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cherry

So another tuesday passes mostly uneventful... beat a new boss in No More Heroes... you'll see fan art for that game soon. Its a blast to play for sure. I really can't wait till March for Smash Bro's to come out and my brother said he would be coming up to play the game with me. After a very uneventful work day where i basically did nothing i came home and helped our new roomate Ashlee move in. Bill wise this will be awesome until kent sods off for Korea I guess... he's having a midlife crisis I think. Honestly I can't tell. Watched Samurai 7 with my roomate Nate. Good show didn't quite hold to Akira's but it's anime its gotta be weird. Come midnight I have the pleasure of talking with Cherry again. The girl I met at the party last Fri and it's her B-day what luck huh. I had drawn her up a picture for her birthday too. But she was dead tired... apparently not quite a night owl like myself and insisted that I show here when she was more alert. But you the privlaged few aka none that read this lol get to see it now. Tommarrow will probably be much the same I seem to be living in a life that is perpetually repeatingh it'self. Meh oh well.

No comments: