Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meeting the other Parents


So tonight I had the absolute pleasure of getting to meet Cherry's kinda other mom and dad Torry Dickenson and Robert Shaffer. A lady that took Cherry in during a hard time in her life and let me tell you these people are nothing but love. It's one of those things that really makes you remember why life on this planet is so wonderful. We also got to meet alot of new people and swap stories and tall tales. I found myself talking at length with a professor from K-state I think. In anycase it was a really good conversation I felt a little akward because Cherry apparently gets a little nervous around new people. Sometimes through the night I wish I paid her more attention than I did but these are regrets that will be ammended in the future. My favorite part in the night was when this teacher I believe his name was Marque told me he was born in 1981... the same year I was I know crazy huh. I stopped talking looked at Cherry and sais "Man compared to him I feel like I've achieved so little." Then went back into our conversation now Marque clark didn't break stride in fact he didn't even notice my pause and Cherry had this to die for smile spread across her face and told me it was like when you're at a play and someone from the cast stepps aside and says something to the audiance that the characters int he play can't hear. Just another wonderful moment with Cherry that reminds me how wonderful she is. :D Well I'm super excited about Iron Man tommarrow see you all there.
Latest art is Harley Quinn from BATMAN.

1 comment:

doll face said...

hey, hun.

i had a wonderful night! thankyouthankyouthankyou.

kisskisskiss!

more kisses.

goodnight dear and save me from this lighting and thunder!

-your partner