Tuesday, April 22, 2008

And I'm Back

:pepsi:
Like i said previously I won't be able to go to Japan this year. I just wasn't able to raise the amount I needed to in time. I am looking to get a new job that will allow me to not live pay check to pay check. Then I can start traveling again as luck would have it. However I am still looking to go to Japan on my own to visit my friend Ryan. So please still feel free to commission me I still love the work.
:pepsi:

Speaking of commissions I am currently working on a rather large one in a restaurant that's opening up here in town. I will be painting a wall mural there. This I hope will bring in a significant amount of money so that I can pay off most of the bills I have acquired over this semester aka credit card stuff. And get me Wii Fit... oh yeah. All in all it will allow me to better raise money for traveling. Once you leave the country you get a traveling bug for sure.
:pepsi:
Missing the GF right now shes got a massive paper to work on and unfortunately I'm a bit of a distraction. Hell I even distract myself lol... This will give me time to really work on this wall mural plus some commissions and to color my own art work that I have been readily sketching up in the absence of my computer. BTW she's wonderful can't believe I went that long with out being in a relationship I had completely forgottten how much fun it is.




:pepsi:
Lastly, I just want to restate that I am defiantly open for more commissions so please please buy art from me :D Or buy me stuff off my wish list on Amazon that I have posted below. It gets you art too. Either way I'll be really happy about it.
:pepsi:

=saintpepsi

=
saintpepsi

Hey all Commissions are always open and as you can see [link] I get them done. I actually love getting commissions they push me to do new and better art and make me try types of things that I have never done before. So please sign on and get some commissions from me. Its just 25 for a sketch and 50 for color. Other details upon request depending on the complexity of the drawing and if you want to know those ahead of time check out this [link]

The stamp below leads to PAYPAL. This is the way I prefer to be paid. Note me if you can't use paypal and we'll discuss further payment options.

=saintpepsi

=
saintpepsi

Check in on this at this link --> [link]

And here is my latest art. as seen through this post.

No comments: