Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cinco de fivo

What a wonderful weekend I had the absolute pleasure of getting to see Iron Man with my GF/partner Cherry it was a masterful movie and she loved it as much as I did. I think my favorite part was either when he went back to take out the weapons dealers or when he was testing the flight part at 10%. Good gods i laughed so hard.

Saturday aside from work was uneventful till late that night after I let my roommate Nate take out one of Cherry's friends without me being there which I think allowed him to be much more relaxed. I stayed around the house and played Mario Kart with my friend Nathan which was great but I missed my girl. So when she decided to go off to a party how could I refuse. So i got to hang out with her till like 5 in the morning with the crazy antics of some friends of ours and our horrible pictionary skills at that hour.

Sunday brought about the sudden need for Cherry to study so I let her be for the day only bugged her a bit after work. I did help my friend Jimbo move his sister and that left him with a rather large wet spot on his pants from fish water lol. I think I might be a bit of a distraction for her sometimes.

Monday after work I nabbed Cherry and off we went to the Grand Ol Trunk this fantastic Twice used store. I found some great shoes with a big ol buckle lol just ask Cheryy I was super stoked about them but my eyes really lit up when I got to see Cherry in this beautiful dark blue dress I really want to find a reason to have a fancy dress party, take her to Harry's or something just to see her in that dress again... Words fail me when i try and think of a way to describe how great she looked. Better still prior to the dress she was dressed up in this really cute number. The one that dropped my jaw when we first met. She looked good all day long. We went to a Cinco de mayo BBQ after the trunk. Cherry made her tastetastic guwac(sp). I mean I like to think all of my stirring helped make it just that much special but either way it was a treat. We took off after some good times and good eats. Back to my house for art night which no one showed up for... sigh. But we have added something to art night and thats a cigar and old drink night. So we all were to bring cigars and some kinda old man drink. I got Jamison best whiskey out there and I don't even like whiskey I'm a rum man. But we all just kinda hung out and BSed the night away. Cherry turned in early and rightfully so with a couple of finals the next day. I went and spent some time with her before she feel asleep. It was wonderful I must admit most of my favorite times with her are just laying there talking in each others arms.

Tuesday was just a normal Tuesday I worked on commissions, got some stuff done for Yosakoi and scheduled my car for a check up. Got a good dose of Cherry after work which I so needed york was... Work.

1 comment:

doll face said...

this is awesome! my name is in here at least 9 times!!!

i don't remember pictionary...
did i win?