Monday, May 26, 2008

Something wonderful to wake up to


Recently, I had my two month anniversary with Cherry even though an anniversary means a year. That aside it's been two months and thinking back on how fast and spontaneously we fell together I regret absolutely nothing. This has been a dream played forth in reality. I've found out that she was rarely treated to any romantic notions as she has told me many of my actions and things I felt would be common place in a relationship are all new to her. Getting to see her eyes light up about the little things is absolutely delightful. Really when it comes right down to it... the little things are what we will always remember best. I know our relationship is still in its infancy but I really do love her. We went out to the beach a while back for something she had dubbed Mock Summer. We got to roast marshmallows and make smoores and go swimming in water so cold it felt like the northern Atlantic... but the chill of the water only drew us closer. It's telling stories and listening to them; reliving moments in her life and mine through new eyes. Just this morning for this Blog's namesake after a late night of watching Boston Legal and my roommate falling asleep in my bed forcing me to crash out on the couch in the living room. I was woken up to the gentle touch of the girl I love; which was both surprising and comforting. Surprising, because she doesn't have a car and she was spoced to be at work. Equally comforting because surprise aside I fell even more in love in that moment. These are the moments we will remember for a lifetime and I look forward creating so many more... I'm so glad I'm in love and have someone to love. Today will be a good day weather aside... a very good day.

----------------
Now playing: Copeland - When Paula Sparks
via FoxyTunes

No comments: