Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What about Work

Working can be hell. Can't imagine how any job no matter what it is even if it's something you really wanted to do could be hell. Sometimes I feel working at what you want to do is almost worse.   Then you are expected to do what you love on a schedule.  For now art is what I love. I do commissions on the side for a little extra cash. This comes in super handy sometimes and others you end up getting stiffed not that it costs me anything but time.  This is still for the most part on my terms. I choose the time and I always give myself enough time to finish so nothing is to difficult and that way I'm wonderfully happy with it.  So i choose to be a supervisor at a wanna be Mexican restaurant... So many people say they want so badly to get out of their job, town, or what ever but to go where.  So long as i can do art for myself and get enough time to read I'm happy.  Pleased as punch i am.  The best part about where I work is the people i work with so much fun and you can always tell when someone just works and someone won't fit in all all.  I have never felt like I have wasted my life I really enjoy what i do because i do what I like and i do it for me.  I have many friends to share these times with, a love to hold, and a family to fall to whom i know will always be there and love me.  Life is intrinsically good.  I could be doing anything and it wouldn't matter so long as I'm happy.  Really that's what is truly important.  Sometimes it goes up others down but it's ok it all seems to work out in the end.  So here's to more wonderful experiences with my friends and family.

No comments: