Friday, March 13, 2009

Dream journal big bang


It was as close a family as you would ever have and yet we all seemed to travel in many different vehicles. Always spreading out across a city when we got there to that it felt more like visiting each other when we left to run into each other. We were a talented group of performers and that's how we earned our way in the world. To explain the kind or performances we did I wouldn't call us a circus act but we had our own appeal. This evening was about my eyes witnessing something so beautiful and yet so destructive. The horror of the unknown and the unexpected. The day seemed like a jumble of craziness I and my brothers were getting ready for bed at the time and the weirdest thing was we looked out into the night sky and saw these two bright streaks of light in the distance like shooting starts. Here's where my mind throws me for a loop we all yell for our mother to come check out this amazing spectacle and when she gets there the streaks in the sky were all that was left. All of us were really excited to have seen such bright shooting stars. Until we heard the concussion blast. The worst part was we knew people in that part of the city. A bright inferno rose up into the sky so high that the night seemed to turn to day I remember looking at the sky thinking wow its nearly blue skies. The second object must have been smalled for the fiery cloud didn't match the first but our vehicles were rocked and blasted with debris. Altogether having seen tornado's and other natural disasters this one really kinda stunned me. Although that sense of dread flowed through me I was ok My family was still safe and I had them because in the end family is what matters.

I still woke up and nearly fell outa bed after having that dream though lol . Wordie

No comments: