Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thus concluded one year

Hard to believe that it's been one whole year. Cherry i think was more amazed at this than I. It wasn't an unusually romantic nights. More relaxing than anything else. We started the day off by sleeping in. I tell you this is an amazing way to start any day. Afterward we roused ourselves and went off to rent a movie after deciding not to go to the theater. Feeling a bit hungry seeing as we had slept through both breakfast and lunch we had gone to one our favorite restaurants and of course had out favorite waitress and eat heartily. Feeling very full and very happy, we went back to my place and watched one of the three movies we had rented called Lean on Me. It had Morgan Freeman in it and was just a marvelous movie that was definitely all Morgan Freeman.
After that we got to hang out with a married couple named Dallas and Cat Love. Dallas being my roommate. We thought about playing Apples to Apples. But we ended up using the red cards as things to play charades. After that we thought about watching a movie with Dallas and Cat and Cherry said we should watch the one I rented. I really hadn't expected to watch that with any one but Nathen because its a guilty pleasure for me and him sense it's obviously a bad B movie. It was funny but definitely not something we should have watched, i give cherry mad props for actually staying with it for the whole movie lol. This movie being " My name is Bruce" with Bruce Campbell afterward to get that wonderful movie out of my GF's head we watched the office till we fell asleep. Perfect day :D Much love to my dearest Cherry and our one year mark.

No comments: