Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years and New Trust



































What a New year it's been and it started will a bang. Had two big commissions. One being the picture above here the other below being one for a friend of mine Gabe's friends. As far as New years go I had to work that day and so did Cherry. So I caught up with her at like 10 till 10 and convinced her to come to the Ball drop in Aggie ville because I had a connection that got us backstage passes for the Eve 6 show. Oddly enough in the middle of the ville they had sectioned off aka barricaded this large part right in front of the stage so only people with VIP tickets could get in there plus admittance to Varneys where they were serving beer and liqueur and tiny delicious food. Plus most importantly on that oh so cold night a warm place to stand and an available bathroom. Eve6 being a great band. Played right up till the ball drop which in Manhattan is spoced to be a little apple but really it looks like a strawberry. Then after kissing the girl I love as the clock hit midnight. We walked back to her house and were joined by a crowd of people. So her place risking a collapse went to another persons house for after hrs. where I wrestled with a German Thai- jitsu master with dread locks. I know crazy huh. So that was basically New Years.

This month I have had to give up two very important things. One was the time I spend with Cherry she's in a new play called Intimate Apparel . This unfortunately means I rearely get to see her because when she's not at play practice she either working on homeowrk for the play or at work or trying to catch up on sleep.. Guess I'll have to deal till Feb. The other is a dear friend Marco has left us for another state and possible his home country of Taiwan. We celebrated both at my place and at pool hall where i became far gone on many drinks. Had a safe way home though so no worries folks. I'm still alive. I hate to see friends go though always sad especially the good ones. Although me and his best friend Patrick have been hanging out more. Today we went and got Korean food in Junk town, came back and he kicked my ass at bowling although I was doing pretty good towards the end then we created a new and startling drinking game with a kids toy call poke the pirate lol.

Had a really powerful weekend with Cherry when we collided on two front over two problems we had been icing over and both of us looked at our relationship anew. Mine stems with trust issues with her and past relationships making me often times overly paranoid. Hard thing to get over sometimes let me tell you. but after talking about it for a few hrs I have decided she needs to be trusted and I can't hold that from her because of a few bad apple experiences from my past. She deserves my full trust and as a friend of mine Jeremy said if you can't trust your partner 100 percent then its not worth sticking with it. So I made up my mind she was worth staying with and there for I have to give her full trust. Issues and all. I've been over analysing things far to long time to put my faith in someone for sure. She something wonderful and I don't ever want to lose her. This almost year has been amazing and I have been so happy. I know she has loved it as well sure we have ups and downs but that's relationships for you it working through those things to know a person better that truly bonds you. I want to know her as best I can. I can't wait to see her play... Everyday I find new reasons to love her. today's. reason the smile and laugh at my oddities while bowling or her determination to beat me at air hockey.

PS... Me and Cherry are going to try and quite smoking. Wish us luck.

No comments: