Thursday, January 29, 2009

And another Week

So this is the second week of Cherry and I's break I'd have to say this week is defiantly harder having rarely seen her for so long really kinda makes me lonely, add to that I'm kinda sick at the least I have a head cold nothing to bad. Still, I do miss her smile and touch. But so I hear tell she's been able to focus very well on her play and studies so far and better still has not gotten sick. So I'll tuff it out till the end and keep on loving her from a distance. Tonight while having hit a a drawing block and just watching Cheers then coloring pictures I had drawn before hence the one above. Which by the way is one of my favorites now :D. I decided I need a change of venue. I had always been very social with Cherry and I guess the lack of that socialness was waning on my creativity. So I went to Mae's for a few drinks and to hopefully get over my art block and focus on Forced Perspective. Which for the first hr I did after that I did face shots of Jimbo, Megan, Lindsay and Adel. I got to be Jimbo's wing man for the night which succeeded awesomely I might add. Other than that work is good just the usual and I've been reading a lot more lately. Can't wait to re start American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Or maybe the amazing copy of Lord of the Rings Cherry got me for Christmas either way excited to be reading again. Well to Cherry I love and miss you and can't wait to see you. To the rest of you till next time... Keep Creating.

Pepsi

No comments: