Thursday, January 22, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder


So in the recent future Cherry and I are taking a break from each other. Mainly, she has too much on her plate and I dominated most of her spare time. Basically, leaving no time for her to have for herself. Now during this time where she is working, has class, and has play practice. You can see why her free time would be so precious. So we agreed to step back from each other. I personally have too much free time so I have never really had to sacrifice my ME time which was something at the time was hard for me to understand. After a long talk she helped me understand how little space she really had and time for herself which for anyone is important. SO for now we are both stepping back and looking at our relationship with fresh eyes it will be interesting to see how our partnership will develop from here. I hope for the best I really do love Cherry and have loved the times we have had. I hope this deepens our understanding of each other and how better to interact without being too overbearing.

In other news I have started doing Wii Fit again and plan on losing weight I have become lackadaisical again and have grown very self conscious about my weight a man of my height should be at 230 lbs for a healthy living plan i am at 300. This to me is well unacceptable so I have recently cut out a lot of fatty foods. At work I have recently due to supervisor status been allowed free meals while working. This will get me back into a normal diet plan basically eating regularly and they have the option of salads and a light menu which I will take advantage of. I have after a conversation with my friend Adam found out something about liquer and it's adverse affects on weightless. Apparently the liver has a lot to do with fat breaking down and if it's working on breaking down alcohol its not working on the fat not to mention your body absorbs liquid calories faster where beer and mixed drinks are especially harmful, So I'm going to cut back on drink as well as smoking. Time to treat my body like a temple. Here are some references for the drinking facts. Click the LINK and this LINK.

Also Leslie is back, my dear friend Leslie she came over the other night and told me of her extensive adventures. And just listening to her tale unfold and how she went after her dreams so fervently I fully intend to do the same. I have known for sometime that I have started to plateau in my art and I need to push myself especially in the area of forced perspective. Leslie also told me of times that I have similarly shared where such simple moments can make times of great challenge come back to perspective. The complex beauty of the world around us can so often bring us back to a simple understanding that we can doe it and to just breath deep and stop worrying so much.. To truly trust ourselves that we have everything we need at our disposal to make our lives wonderful.

So in general this is a full time of rejuvenation... For Cherry and I, my art, for my lungs and for my over weight body. I plan on doing my best to make it all work out right. I've got my fingers crossed.

No comments: