Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chrstmas 08


Lets talk about Christmas for it is as always a festive time of year. This year more so I thought because I got to really introduce my Gf Cherry to it. She really had never celebrated a Christmas before. I found out then that explaining a National tradition that is unique based on each family is a hard thing to do. To me it was just second nature. To her it was completely new. I never thought I would have to explain Christmas Stockings. I mean from an outside point of view that is just weird. Yeah! we hang socks over the fire place. O.o But we had great meals fun gifts and good times between the whole family. I got a lot of books. The new Harry Potter thing, Two buffy Comic books, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, and a Vampire mystery book, I also got The peacemaker Toy from Trigun... It's awesome, Boom Blocks for Wii and Two different piggy banks on a pirate pig and the other a maze. I wish my family lived closed than they do I love seeing them and hanging out with them. They are all great fun. I have recently finished a commission for a hair stylist to do her logo for her new salon. As pictured above. That's about all hope you all have a great New Year.

----------------
Now playing: Flogging Molly - Laura
via FoxyTunes

No comments: