Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm thankful for ...


I hope you all had amazing Thanksgivings. I know mine was pretty great went ALL the way back home which for me is a 3 1/2 hr drive. This time I had the good company of my Girlfriend Cherry. making that 3 1/2 hrs most enjoyable. We even stopped at the world's largest ball of twine and I got to see it through new eyes as she enjoyed the sight seeing attraction. Getting in at around 3 in the morning I put her to bed and fell asleep myself. Waking up earlier than I usually would I helped the fam put together some food for our families Thanksgiving lunch. Once we were all ready we toured down to the Manor which is basically Un assisted living for seniors who still are fully functioning but would rather not take care of a whole house. We had the most family there that I have ever seen at one of these events. That was a treat and oddly enough Cherry got to meet family members I had trouble remembering lol. We all shared 3 things we were thankful for before we ate and that was just a blast of great memories. Grandma taking the time to tell us all about her travels recently.

Back to our house for a thanksgiving dinner which was just as good as the lunch. Then we just sat around because after turkey what can you do right. Watched some movies, played Dominos which me and Cherry Owned in and then played a new card game called Golf. The next day was all for me and Cherry we drove around my small home town and went thrift store shopping. She is a wonder to see when you go thrifting because she always finds the best stuff. Myself I got new pants for work and an awesome new chair. It's hard to get out of but definitely super comfy. Still getting used to not having 3 square meals a day again. but thats ok. I got to have some good talks with my father, his brother Lester and my mom's brother Roy. The next morning before we watched the sports better said i watched my mom watch the KU vs Mizzu game because lets face it that's way more fun... (video to come later). Cherry and I contributed to the final meal by making butter nut squash and spaghetti squash which I must add i like the taste of better than normal spaghetti. Then me and Cherry packed up our stuff and got ready to leave after many goodbyes and this time not hitting that monster mailbox as I backed out we made the long trip home and around midnight settled in for some much needed rest. My room is still kinda thrown about from all the travel left overs but what can you do. I'll tell you. Tell me how your thanksgivings went can't wait to hear. i love you all and to you all a good night. God Bless.

Also if you feel randomly compelled my Wish list is below. But I'd rather have commissions so I can get gifts for my family and friends.

*saintpepsi

*
saintpepsi

No comments: