Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 Months

Well tonight at midnight marks Cherry and I's 3 months together. I had the picture to the left drawn up for this occasion. My friend Mike being the coolest guy in the world colored it even though I didn't pay for that and got it finished the day before our 3 month. In this relationship I have tried to be myself through it all. The last relationship I was in I tried being what I thought that girl wanted me to be. Not this time. I think there are sides to Cherry I have yet to see but all in good time. Still times flown by we've lived through some crazy drama, equally crazy natural disasters, and the start of new jobs. We are different in many ways but I think that's what makes us work so well together. She's introducing me to foods I haven't ever really considered while I'm introducing her to media she's not experienced before. We both give and take and I think thats the foundation of a great relationship. I'm getting over my trust issues from the last girl. I think she's really starting to trust me more as well. We both have the thumbs up from each others friends and family. It's crazy I really can't wait for the months ahead oh what and adventure that will be. For me who lives to experience life I have found a rain forest of possibilities for new and wonderful experiences with Cherry. See you all next time much love to you Cherry.

pepsi

----------------
Now playing: Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston

No comments: