Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Officer Bryant... Super COP!



What a lively weekend we had. I must admit me and Cherry have had some crazy adventures. More Scrabble, yahtze, monopoly, a bit of go fish and We got to play apples to apples with some friends. But the biggest thrill well I'm not going to Lie the biggest thrill was scrabble lol.

But coming in second was a bit of a tussle we were involved in. We went out to Annie Mae's for some socializing. Ran into our friends Aimee, Jeremy, and Amanda. We were walking out of the bar to see these two guys getting arrested and one of them talked the cops into letting them go when the other obviously dumb and a pack of nails. Started cussing out the cops... well we walked on past intent on watching movies and drinking some at Cherry's When Jeremy Aimee's wife remembered they had rum in the trunk so we went to their car to get said rum. Only to witness a SUV backing out way to close and subsequently flooring it. Scraping the whole side of my friends car. He ran up and was all "Hey THATS MY CAR!" which by all means was his right... Cherry and I went back to get the Cop we had just seen at Maes. He came quickly neglecting the stupid drunk guys whom were still cussing him out. As soon as the car saw the cop coming it speed off. That wasn't before Jeremy grabbed their insurance papers. Well sense they knowingly evaded a cop and were pulled over shortly after officer Bryant SUPER COP! chased after them on foot. We found out that that same car not only scraped the side of their car but had backed into it some 5 time hard enough to move the car 3 feet from where it was originally parked. While standing there another car hopped a median and the cop was off running again. When he got back he was shaking his head saying "Man it's been some F+++ing night, so many dumb people." Then these four guys who were obviously drunk beyond reason hopped into their car and the cops like "If you start that car i'm arresting all of you." So here's to Officer Bryant SUPER COP! you are our hero and should keep doing what you do and by god you deserve a raise.

So this weekend me and Cherry both kinda got titled Jobs for a new Pizza place in Manhattan. She's the Events Coordinator and I am the Ad consultant and I guess prep guy. Which means super early mornings but more money :d Hell if he pays well I'll go work for him by god I need a change. Still trying to get an art job for a local t-shirt making place... This is kind of an art job though so cool none the less.

Recently I took a picture that was really old on DA and updated it will more recent art that I think better suits its subject matter. It deals with the painful subject of rape. and I think it's something that should be more openly talked about and made public. So This is me doing my part. i hope it speaks to you all too.

Well thats all for now. Yall come back now.

Pepsi

----------------
Now playing:
Regina Spektor - That Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments: