Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas and a reading


Another Christmas come n go. Weather was definitely an issue this year I mean I love a white Christmas n all but this was crazy i narrowly escaped the Manhattan blizzard and went down to my hometown of norton. Got to hang with family in the midst of yet another wicked winter storm I actually just relaxed alot and hung out with my brothers and fam. For christmas I got every thing i could have wanted and more. Not only did i get to spend time with my family and see my Grandma but Gran game me the first installment of my family's history. My mom gave me a ton of Neil Gaiman books. American Gods, Good Omens, Magical Creatures, interworld, and then on top of that sense my brother stephen had already been gifted books that he got they came to me. Sense and sensibility and sea monsters and pride and prejudice and zombies. Then I got several games, Zelda spirit tracks, Kindom hearts for DS, and scribblenauts, and the Wii game Conduit. its been a great Christmas i wish I had brought home my Metroid game so i could have played that with my brothers. Also realized just how far advanced in art my little brothers are. Dear god I just hope to catch up someday they are both prodigies.

I will be working alot these coming weekes thanks to a trip i will be taking to Chicago with my friend Meredith. Should be great fun. aside from some crazy difficulties with the airlines and getting a name change. Apparently its a really hard thing to do. Which I'm surprised at cause I think it should be way easier in this techno age. Sigh. What can ya go right. Well that aside, I made it back to Manhattan safe. It was quite a drive but I did it. I have one of the busiest work weeks ever plotted at carlos. So that will be draining but i should be able to work it and it will give me the hours i need to cover the time missed. or at least it better. lol

Tonight I got to hang out with an old friend of cherry's shes quite an interesting girl and she wanted to do a tarot card reading on me. The cards i pulled were Art, Virtue and anti adjustment basically me in a nut shell it was an interesting read. But for irhgt now i need to sleep.

No comments: