Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sushi and Strippers


So this week been all sorts of topsy turvy Gotta say I have loved it all. Sink beer was a blast got to hang out with Caitlin a little more although turns out shes having crazy issues with X's much like Mackenzie was. So here's a yay for me crushing on girls with X's lol Tuesday I read my first real poem at a poetry slam at auntie maes and i can safely say it was a hit. Ran into Mackenzie there first time I have seen her well sense the play. She loved my poem too so that's cool. Cherry and Michael both said it rocked. Totally walking on cloud nine that night. Wed was art night and this girl Betsy came over and she was wicked cool created some really cool metal works based on that nights theme. So moving on to Thursday when I got to go to Auntie maes Christmas lighting ceremony. Pretty amazing even though a drunk santa spilt a drink on this girl Kate I was hanging out with. Later that night I got to hang out with Meredith Lindsey needless to say our friendship is stronger thanks to it. :D So ended that night and I got super excited for the next day because I was going to give Cherry a ride to KC so she could spend the day with her crazy cool cuzin. After dropping her off me and Asuka this crazy cool Japanese girl that asked me to help her do something that I will reveal later had come along . We both went and got sushi and Sushi Gin It was so good definitely always worth the amount I spend there to eat. Lets just say it's a dollar sushi place and I spend 30 dollars :d. After that we got lost in KC and then finally found our way to Lawrence where we got lost again. I was really good at getting us lost and Finally back to Topeka where both Asuka and I got to go to a strip club for the first time in our lives. Live nude models for 5 bucks. This is something I should have done ages ago i got so many drawings done I was on a role and will post them later after I ave touched them up. The lighting there was abysmal. I definitely need to get another sketch book for nights like that. The water color one is way to ruff for quick sketching. Made friends with several of the girls there. Mainly a girl named star she was really cool and had the whole triforce from zelda tattooed on her back. Yeah shes that cool. Definitely going back in the future to draw again. So yeah this whole week has been one awesome day after another. :D

No comments: