Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Post Christmas


So it's that time of year again time to go and hang out with the fam and do the Christmas thing. Weather aside I always look forward to hanging out with my family they are so wonderful and I'm a better person for getting to hang out with them. So far I have gotten to go to a few Christmas parties before heading back to Norton and sadly a few anti-Christmas parties for all those hipsters who hate to label things.

Art wise I am still trying to push out commissions like an old man trying to take a dump. Seriously with this new work schedule doing art and having a social life are starting to be affected. But I'm willing to push through all that if it means graduating and getting my debt squared away finally. I already have my spending money ready to go for Chicago so that's a none issue and after that its just a matter of making sure my car and computer don't piss out on me.

As far as social networking is going my favorite activity recently is poetry night I have really gotten into writing poems. Never really done it before but it's nice to have a new creative outlet although Cherry thinks I'm better than her and that erks her off cause poetry is her thing lol and art should be mine. Like I said i really enjoy the new creative outlet plus it takes way less time to do than art. Not that i'll stop doing art. Speaking of cherry we have started a new workout routine that's actually getting me exercising again which is good if I'll be getting back into yosakoi full time again. I really hope I will be considering this may be our last year.

So cherry and I's weird relationship is about the closest thing I have to a relationship right now. The last two girls I have pursued have both gone back to X's and left me wondering. I guess go with what's safe and what you know as opposed to what you don't know. I'm a risk I guess. Oh well I ought to stop looking right. I haven't even gotten to see anjana in like forever. That's the worst. :( Oh well life goes on but I'm a romantic and I need someone to shower my affections on lol .

Well that's about all peace all have a great one.

No comments: