Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Ethnic sleeping Cap



So A while ago I was walking through Wal-mart looking for some hair nets Now they had the kind that the lunch lady wears and I was like while I will be using this for food prep I don't really want the lunch lady look. Kept walking checking different areas in the hair care area and I stumble upon the "ETHNIC" section its all of 1/4 of an isle long obviously, we don't have too many Ethnic people in Manhattan or they must go elsewhere for their haircare needs. Well I found a much better caliber of hair nets. They were a lot more expensive but so far have lasted way longer. While I was there I found a sleeping cap made of satin. Thought, interesting something to keep my crazy long hair from attempting to murder me every night. So I grabbed that to. Let me just say for the record it totally works. I love it! I wake up in the morning not pulling hair from my eyelids, mouth and wrapped menacingly around my neck. I just pull of this satin cap and down it falls. Better still it falls with that signature bounce and vitality that hair has in shampoo ads. With that slight curly bounce.

So while I am not "Ethnic" I gotta say this product is totally worth it to anyone who has long hair. So in other news today was the first day of Auntie Maes Mighty fine poetry night featuring my poster. Pretty excited It turned out really well. Also did the art for my friends radio show which was spoced to happen tonight but they forgot their keys so the radio just played christian rap music for like 2 hrs. I will be a guest next week though. Man my birthday is creeping up on me here pretty soon I'll be 28 does that sound old to anyone else. O.o Oh well maybe this year will be better than the last :D

Peace all

Pepsi

No comments: