Sunday, November 22, 2009

le sigh


Hasn't been the best week ever I can definitely say that without reservation. Started off on Mon with Sink beer which was fun times for sure. but after that quickly feel by the wayside as all my friends are apparently busy with school n work leaving me sadly alone. Luckily There was a new Dr. Who this week. Ah David Tennant. You never disappoint. But yeah it's been kinda a downer week but what can ya do sometimes everyone is just busy. I have also recently descoverd Live stream and have been using that regurally. Check that out if you get time. I'm saintpepsi there. But yeah, cherrys got a new boytoy, my last intrest hasn't instagated a conversation in like a month and my dearest anajan was gone away on work. Can't wait for next week it better be an upper week lol except for having to work from 6 to like 5 on black friday Aggghhhh. thats all fro now pretty short one i know :D peace all

pepsi

No comments: