Monday, July 14, 2008

When things go up and down

No this isn't about sex... O.o It is about how things have been a crazy roller coaster today. Woke up after a night of tossing and turning. I have been having really lucid dreams lately to the point that I know in the dream that I'm dreaming and yet interacting as the characters in the dreams... Usually very unsettling, what can you do? Waking up after that I went by AJ's to see Cherry before work seeing her started the day off right... happily I went to Carlos. Found out i was working till 5 kind of a downer but not really sense I was scheduled till 5. Not a huge shock but usually I get out at 4. Cherry came round at 1:30 I rushed Danea so I could go have my break with Cherry. She was in a down sort because she's been super tired lately from lack of sleep and on top of that only made a few bucks in tips and was accused of theft or something equally insulting. All total crap because this guy can't run a business worth a sh**. Went back to work we were pretty much dead the rest of the day. My swollen foot was killing me by the end of it. I bared it though it's what I do and I was convinced it would go away someday right. Got home went in to give plasma sense I couldn't give last week thanks to the poison Ivy and my stupidity for wearing shorts in lol. The nurse on duty who was not a retard like the Doctor I went to see said my foot shouldn't be that swollen or my legs as red as they were. So I went off from there called my mom told her what the nurse said and she called in a favor with a doctor she knows thank the Gods sense all the hospitals were closed. I went on my way to get new work boots assuming the poison ivy oil was in my work shoes which was why my feet kept getting infected. On my way up the on ramp my car bugged out. Went completely dead. "Sigh" So I called AAA this time they came through although it took a while apparently they were overloaded. 1 hr later and a few new levels on Final fantasy tactics the Mike's Wrecker showed up. Towed me to Goodyear. Then I walked over to Dillion's where my prescription of steroids and antibiotics was waiting for me. Totally only had to pay 4 bucks... Great news there. Meant I could by new work boots, which I did when my roommate Ashley came to pick me up. Found 20 dollar shoes which is good cause this car thing is gonna cost me I can only imagine. Got home took my meds and played more tactics. Then Keegan and Kevin showed up and I had a very productive art night finished a commission and drew two new sketches which I will be coloring soon. Had good talks... smoked too much lol Now I'm writing this, missing Cherry and wondering why the party of people that was spoced to show up to send of Emily didn't show up. Oh well I'll work on some more art. Very up and down day. We'll see if these meds kick this damn infection s ass. In other news me and Keegan finally finished out first collaboration.. which is below. See you all later. Love you Cherry.

No comments: