Sunday, July 27, 2008

4 months and the return of Ryan


So It's been 4 months sense Cherry and I started dating. This last month brought about our first fight in some ways and other interesting turns of events all of which I think only drew us closer. Our trust is growing in each other and more often than not I feel more of a real connection and less and less of the superficial puppy dog love that most relationships start with. As both our relationship and our friendship deepen I just thank God every new day for her presence in my life.

I'm finally off the meds for the poison ivy and its looking alot better just some residual scars from the more severely scratched areas. All in all clearing up very well all thanks to my mom and my Sherry at the plasma center and absolutely no thanks from the doctors at lafene. Whom I will never listen to again so help me god.

Ashley went and decided to dog sit this week. While the dog is both cute and cuddly shes in no way responsible enough to take care of it. Like two days after getting it she left for Arizona and well I was in another state at the time as well. When we got home I gave extra love to it.

I've designed several tatts this week for my friends one being the tree to the right for a Nigerian princess named nikki. The other being a tree frog which is further down. Both came out really well I thought.

So bigger still my best friend Ryan came back from Japan for a week. Wow we went all crazy ryan and jordan style again even spontaneously bought tuxedos. I was super excited to get to hang out with him on my day off fri. Only to find out he was going to be in Omaha all day on a river boat. O.o Well Cherry and them convinced me to go with them and I gotta say a river boat ride is super relaxing even if there are bands playing on each tier. The last night we played Edward 40 hands which is were you duck tape 40's to your hands and can't take them off until you finish the bottle. We both made it through our drinks and I'm pretty sure I was far gone at that moment then i drank some more definately puttting me over the edge lol. Woke up this morning and helped our friend Seji move out of his apt. Got some cool stuff for doing that too I'll have to re organize my room but I'm ok with that i think i'm going to get rid of the couch sense I never use it and replace it with my drawing table. Well thats all for now. I love you Ms. Ray and I miss you Mizells. :D

No comments: