Thursday, July 10, 2008

Explosive Situations

Ah the 4th of July. It has often amused me that by celebrating our countries independence we blow up pieces of it. This 4th was no different. But most importantly it was a family time. The Mizell clan was gathered in Manhattan as I had hoped. We were one short both days however, I still got to see them all and spend time with them all. We went out to eat, got to set off fireworks to the tune of crazy although my mother thought our firework times were a little haphazard I felt we were just as cautious as usual myself especially as I kinda stayed to the back and only watched the fun and made video of it lol. This was also the first Holiday my GF got to spend with the family. I felt she was truly accepted although Im pretty sure my parents think my roomate ashlea is crazy lol.
It was still great to see Cherry interacting with all my brothers and just playing around this holiday.
I was still under the influence of a horrible skin irritant know as poison ivy I think I'm in the later stages of it's potency but I'm going in for a follow up at the med clinic tomorrow to be sure. We will see I may have to get a shot or some steroid pills. Either way i'm ready for this whole awful affair to be over with. Cherry shown through the dark with brilliance as she has been very good to me in this time of trial. My previous relationship can to a standstill due to a similar reaction to poison ivy. Although she hates the way it looks and I don't blame her. I have loved her even more for sticking by me and loving me through it all.

Tonight she got to meet a dear old friend of mine named Mary. She's been away in France for a semester i knew Cherry would get along really well with her and it was just so great to get to hug her again. You really realize how much someone means to you when they leave.

As you can see i have been doing alot more art lately really trying to push myself to get more of it done so keep an eye out for all the great samples to come. i guess that all for now. Love you cherry. I love you family. You will both always be in my prayers.

No comments: