Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A wolrd with no shoes


Night time is when it all seems to come crashing down on you. The loneliness and the absence. The other night cherry told me how it feels like your living in a world with out shoes having known what it was like to wear shoes before. Sure you can do it but it's just not as comfortable and or easy. As odd a statement as that was it made total sense to me. We went for a drive that night and I took her out to observation point. It was sprinkling at the time and the rain was on and off. It was none the less perfect. We laughed, we cried we remembered all the times we had that we loved so much. We weighed our options and we leveled with each other. We held one another and we danced. We are as close as friends can be and really this is all for the better. Our relationship was coming between our friendship and we both knew that at this time we had an expiration date. It will go down as one of the most memorable times i have ever had with Cherry and I am picking that memory over the moment in her kitchen as our true break up. As the moment we dedicated ourselves to be there for one another and to always be open and honest. Sure I wish i could have taken her out to that spot sooner in a happier time but that night just felt right. That spot can be so calming and just seems to I don't know I just know it has power. I will miss the relationship we had the comfort of someone to hold at night. Things may never be the same but this is a new chapter in both our lives. As the gods write our parables we will stride further down our paths and be there to comfort and to call upon each other. I love Cherry and a part of me always will. Neither one of us wanted to leave that night we just wanted to stop and hold each other until everything just spun around us. With my freeze ray I'll Stop the world. With my freeze ray I'll find the time... time to find the words to tell you how... how you make me feel. Like a fool, kinda sick special needs... anyways. I love you.
----------------
Now playing: drhorribleLaundryday
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Now playing: Alanis Morissette - Everything
via FoxyTunes
----------------
Now playing: Repo! the Genetic Opera SOUNDTRACK - I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much
via FoxyTunes

No comments: