Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dance you fool

So I'm going through another apparent style change in art. Basically i just wanted to try something new and that something new was pretty much what you see above. I'm honing my craft so expect to see better rendering in the future. In non art news 13 months in just around the corner for Cherry and I and the day after that is Ariana's B-day were having a PJ party. Oh how we college kids love our theme parties. The big Japanese Festival will be this weekend too. where yosakoi will be preforming twice i believe. Really looking forward to seeing the story teller again. All these morning shifts are really starting to get to me I desperately need to sleep in for some reason I can't get to sleep at night I have been drawing like crazy; much to the horror of my hand which seems to be sore a lot lately. On a recent drawing I got to use these pens my mom got me for Christmas and they worked perfectly Had I not been in a rush i probably would have used them better but i just used the largest and made sure I worked the tip with the light pressure for thin lines instead of getting a smaller pen. Looking forward to posting the result. Next up Bowling with friends see you all next to the 9 pin ;)

No comments: