Monday, October 26, 2009

Ready to embark again


I was having a lengthy talk with an old friend of mine and they said something that stuck with me. I am ready to fall in love again, ready to chance getting my heart broken again. Her name is Aimee Smith and I have a great deal of respect for this person. I thought about what she had said and thought to myself. I too am ready to take on the challenge of love again and the possibility of heartbreak. Really, that's the ultimate disablement to our think it out or jump methodology. To keep your heart in check or slide it out to be torn apart by the reavers of that realm. It seems that all my close friends are on the fence about my new crush with the assumption that I will be left broken and hurt again. Really, I have no idea the course my life will take and I am so tired of being kept up with what if's. I really just want to fall head over heels for someone that loves me the same. To fall with each other through fields of clover and lay laughing as we attempts to give clouds meaning.

I guess this has come to a greater fruition thanks to the news of an Ex moving on. Hell, all of them moving on to happiness and me left hoping for my romance unachievable. Maybe, the ideal girl that I have established in my minds eye is just a dream. An assumptions never to be realized. Man I want to be back in Japan. Soaking up an altogether new culture and living in the moment ever second. I want a new insomniac friend someone to stay up late and bullshit with. Someone to go on grand adventures with. I never want to plateau. I see it in my roommates sometimes a mediocraty that consumes. With out reason to achieve they stay and ferment. I live to experience each new moment and to garner what little I can from quick thoughts not meant to be dwelt on. For now I guess i'll just wait and hope that things will turn out alright and I'll find the one that I'm meant to be with the one that loves me with my quirky attributes that are delightful and my annoying grievances that would ward off ill suitors. Such is the hope I have. A future to look forward to.

No comments: