Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not allowed to hit on my friends




Ok so this caught me off guard a little last night. I was out first to go see my friends band which was awesome by the way. Check out FAKE NATIVES!I'd like to say the show was awesome but we couldn't get in it was in so many words sold out. Hell I'll see them at the The Dead Bird House later anyway. Many angry stares to the group of 20 some people upstairs, not drinking, not enjoying the show. Y'all can get sick and die. So Cherry (my best friend and X) Went to DrinkX a shady bar that has some kinda weird pole in it for um... classy dancing. I got a triple shot of 151 because i was freezing and needed to warm up fast. Went back to Mae's finally got in and I bought a CD from Dan the lead singer. Hung out there till close then ventured off to the COK party which I must say has been over crowded with far to many people I don't know lately.

Oh well. While Cherry proceeded to bat beer pong ball out of the air I talked with my friend Kaleen and Maddy. Two girls I kinda fancy. I don't know a lot about Maddy but she's got an amazing sense of style and is as cute as a button. Kaleen I know quite a lot about and we sync up in our weird tastes in culture and music. Still who knows there. So i haven't really been on the prowl for love lately, or even looking. I'm kind of hoping it will just fall in my lap. Still it doesn't stop me from taking notice of a girls beauty. So after we left i shot Kaleen a text saying Maddy looked pretty cute tonight. The next day she tells me I'm not allowed to hit on her friends.

Ok that bugs me... Mostly because what the fuck does that even mean. Why would I not be allowed to hit on her friends. To me it's vague and without prompt. keep in mind I hadn't hit on Maddy. I simply told Kaleen she was cute. So does this mean Kaleen has a thing for me and would rather i not pursue another girl, especially one of her friends. Does it mean she sees me as a horrible boyfriend and would rather her friends not get involved. Maybe something completely different. I really don't know. I do know I really hate being told what to do by people. You want the right to tell me what to do in my life be a bigger part of my life and I'll afford you that right. Do I think anything will come of my flirtations with Maddy. I doubt it I'm a little old for her but age rarely matters with girls. i say rarely because the last girl I went after actually apparently was very jaded by that number. I guess with friends like that who needs enemies. lol. Still I generally adhere to a very strict code as far as the work place is concerned. Don't date Co-workers. Why because if it all goes to Hell you are forced to work with them before one of you gets sick or you both let it go. Either way usually ends up messy. Alright that little rants over.

In great news it's V- day. Cherry and I's 5 year Anniversary. 5 years ago we met at an Anti- V-day party and we fell in love, then we fell outa love, then we reconnected and formed a very strong lasting friendship. I just recently attended her wedding which was awesome. I really love the man she choose to marry he's an awesome guy and I'm sad I don't get to spend more time getting to know him. Still on a somber note this is just another in the line of X's I have had who immediately get married to the next serious relationship they have. Leaving me to wonder if I am actually cursed. If so Ladies if you wanna find Mr. Right just date me for a while and you'll be married to the next fella you fall in love with. I can damn near promise this based on years of research. I digress I am very happy for the both of them and I'm Happier still that I'm still part of her life. She means a lot to me. Well that's certainly enough from me till next time folks.

No comments: