Saturday, September 12, 2009

These times they are a changing

,

So been seeing this girl for a bit and enjoying her company for sure. Can't say if it will be going anywhere. but I have to admit i enjoy her company she's definitely into cuddling up n watching movies. Can't complain about that and she loves to read and learn and also pretty attractive not going to lie. Perks as well she's from Omaha which is where my brother lives so totally convenient road trip. So we will see I'm not going to want it to much because then it will fall to pieces cause thats just what happens.

In other news. Still working on trying to finish the multiple commissions I have. I was really hoping to be done with that big one from this summer. I will be trying to finish coloring all the ones I have already drawn so I don't have to feel like I'm putting off the coloring part. The picture you see above here is based off a character my brother designed by hand as a sculpture. Totally envious of those leet skills For sure. Work goes really well and yosakoi is gaining many new members. Alls well right now lets try and keep it that way :D

No comments: