Saturday, June 20, 2009

Experiance



As we walk through this life we so often pass up the chance to truly experience moments with friends or families. We bait ourselves with excuses like I've got errands to run or things to do, or I don't feel like it and you stay at home and do what ever. It makes no sense to me. I deal with this a lot at home because my roommate constantly avoids going out and experiencing anything. Life is spoced to be one great experience and if we never engage in anything then aren't we wasting life. I'm not saying you should try and do everything anyone asks you to do but definitely with in reason. For instance I was spoced to hang out with my friend Nate last night but my other friends called me last sec to come hang out with them So I told Nate I needed to see them first by the time I got to Nate everyone else was just showing up. Worked out perfectly. Sometimes this catches me off guard I got to see my X the other night but it was right after work and I was super sweaty and smelly. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed seeing her but I was definitely a little pungent for social activities and had wished I had taken a shower or brought a change of clothes right :d. In the end I just wanted to remind people to take the time to experience each other and not to always put things off till some other time. It will be worth it i promise. Don't always give yourself an excuse to leave early or even to not come.

pepsi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gave you a blog shout-out (http://slinkers.wordpress.com/2009/06/22/an-hour-badly-spent-freedom-isnt-free/)

saintpepsi said...

awesome sorry up until today I never checked the comments area lol