Saturday, May 23, 2009

ConGRADulations.


I just found out I have a version of Gangstas Paradise in Korean lol how weird is that. In other news my friends are graduating again. I seem to always do these updates a week late. Oh well. My friends Nozomi, Saryinya, Jilliani, Chelsea and Ariana. My sister in law Priscilla, my cousin Peggy. All these people graduated and probably more that. Those are the ones I know about though. I went with my family to see the Masters Graduation sense that's where Priscilla was graduating from with a masters in Children's Lit. After that I ran around a lot saying congrats to all the people I knew who had graduated.

Then sprinted back out to my van and drove over to Priscilla's house for the after grad ceremony. She had made some amazing salsa... that's besides the point but it really was good :D. Her family decided to take us out for Harry's uptown made me dress up and everything and while I know I look damn good all dressed up I hate how tight ties can be around your neck. The food at Harry's was amazing it was the first time I had ever eaten there so I was super impressed and very thankful to the Vanderwhels for laying down moneys for it. I gave them 15 to cover my drink, dessert and tip i felt it was all I could do.

Later that night Cherry and I got super drunk with My Aunt and Uncle and peggy and Jared. It was fun and it was really good to get to hang out with family and party with them. Time seems to be passing faster as i get older so I'll treasure any time I get to spend with my family.

We were spoced to do Mock Summer that day but there was a lot of rain and a chance for a tornado so it got called off and rescheduled. I personally was kinda glad for this gives the lake a little time to warm up. Last yr it was Soooooooo cold. The next day even though i had to work in the evening I went to Ariana's grad party at her house. It was good to see Megan again and hang out with my friends family's. Always neat to meet the people responsible for who we are. Well that's about all working on a really big commission project so I'm going to get back to that now.

pepsi

----------------
Now playing: Dj Doc - Gansta's Paridise (Korean)

No comments: