Friday, October 24, 2008

7 month


Seven months... wow does time fly I would never have thought I would be in a long term relationship again after chelsea. I nearly gave up on being in a short term relationship. lol However, my stars changed and it all seems to have lead me to a new understanding of the joys of life. Don't get me wrong it's been a bed of roses having the sweet smells and softness of the petals and yet every so often getting pricked by the thorns. Over all though I am in love. Such a silly word so small and usually over used. But after a few mistakes I made in using that word I made sure I wouldn't use it without knowing for sure. I know for sure. There are still many ups and downs I'm sure to come but as Cherry so loves I am patient and forgiving. She seems to think I never miss up. I think she's nuts cause I know I've screwed the pooch more than once. Eh whatever. I'm really looking forward to both Halloween and November. November being Thanksgiving where I really get to introduce Cherry to the whole family and because Nov is my Birthday. I'll be 27. O.o man I'm getting old. In other news I have been back to my usual antics of window painting and a huge thanks out to my Dad and Lester my Uncle for fixing my started that could have been financial crippling. I don't think I can say this enough but I LOVE! my family they are the glue that keeps me together and because of them I am always a better person.

No comments: